this would sort of explain déjà vu
do we continue in the cycle? and never actually escape? because we “die” at the end, and after “dying” we dream the 7 minutes again, just each time the 7 minutes are actually shorter so in reality we could ALL be dead and living within the span of an elongated second and earth could actually not even exist anymore
what the fuck dude
My brain hurts
YOUR MAKING ME QUESTION MY EXISTENCE
We expand and we grow, Its’ a part of being human, it’s a part of adapting to changes. Stretch marks and scars are a part of you, a part of the past that brought you to the stage you’re at right now. They are unique to you, and deserve to be embraced.
Body Series ©
The Sound of Silence is a horror games that dynamically adapts to a person’s greatest fear. It will deliver a different experience to each player. The game is said to be released in early 2014.
You can view the full concept idea of it here: X
I wish to play this game. Like right now. No one knows my deepest fears, not even me. This shall be good
I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I GOT THIS MESSAGE
So a lot has happened in my love life.
1. I was in a secondary relationship (never mentioned on here) - We were serious for just under 2 years. See how it is all past tense, we broke up about 7 months ago now.
2. Reason we broke up…. He wanted me to leave Nick which I would never do. Well he wanted me to leave and I wanted him to commit to me and be a part of my whole life. It was hard, I loved him more than I can adequately express but I knew it was a possibility it would end this way.
3. I mourned my break up like any other girl. Ice cream and sad movies.
4. I decided to start my slut phase a couple months ago….I have had many a good roll in the hay as of late.
5. I decided I was ready to get back on the not just hookups horse again. I decided I would let whatever happen, happen. If I stick with hookups so be it. I have been on some unsuccessful dates and started some good more FWB things in the last couple months so not bad.
6. Nick and I finally decided to stop only having casual conversations about our poly/open thing. It has been good. It is actually bringing us closer together :)
7. Enter Tinder
8. Of course have some hook ups and not serious shit because that is how tinder is, right….but wait
9. Meet a couple half way decent guys. Yeah, on Tinder…say what? Talk almost every day, get giddy, blush, you know be like a teenager shit
10. One of the guys who I have been talking to I definitely know isn’t in it just for the sex, he is a virgin <3 So cute. He is nice, sweet, a total nerd, and best of all - he is a total cutie. Even if this never goes romantic we will be friends…. he is badass like that.
11. The other, he had seen my ads on craigslist when I was just trying to start in the wild world of dating and fucking… never sent me a message because he was too nervous, and then Tinder. Tinder comes along and flips the script. We start talking, he says he is not looking for anything serious, I am totally cool with this. A couple days of talking nonstop and now he is totally the “go with the flow” sort of wants to date guy… We exchange numbers and the texting gets more and more serious. We text til 2-3am every night. He tells me he likes me. He asks real questions about my relationship and how dating works. We start talking about so many thing. There is obviously some sexting, but some real conversations. Then we start to like each other, I mean like like. He tells me I give him butterflies and he can’t wait to talk to me when we stop texting and go to bed. Today we meet… I am nervous. I was nervous before but now I am even more nervous. He asked a question no one has asked in a while… what happens if I fall in love with you. He asked that. He actually wanted to know what would/will happen to us if he falls in love with me. I told him about my ex, about all the possible things that could happen, and told him that we can cross that bridge when it comes up. It was the sweetest, cutest thing ever. Not even my ex asked such a question. I am probably reading to much into this, but seriously, I want to have all these feels - even if it is silly.
SIGH! I feel like a school girl again. I cannot stop smiling.
This is a long time coming…. I have been such a bad tumblr’er this last, i don’t know, year or so. I haven’t been on my actual computer much (other than to watch and torrent shit) and hate the tumblr app so I haven’t been on. I realize I miss tumblr so I decided today to come back, officially. Not only for all the fandoms and feels but because I feel this is the one true place I can express myself and actually write about the poly life I lead.
Jared just looks like he’s singing to a great old pop song that nobody remembers and he just hears it for the first time in a very long time.
and then there’s Jensen
He looks like he’s about to sing the Doctor Who theme
I love this fandom
my fandom is showing
BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY
ba ba BOOM
Religious people can’t engineer or solve complex problems?
People think this is a smart thing to say?
He’s not saying “religious people”, not at all. Nye isn’t the anti-religious Richard Dawkins type. He’s specifically talking about young earth creationism, the anti-science idea that the planet and universe are 6000 years old and the line is regarding his recent debate with Ken Ham, head of the incredibly racist Creation Museum.
Here’s the thing, the religious people who built the above structures weren’t anti-science, anti-knowledge, anti-learing, these cultures valued these things. When you’re training your child that evolution is an evil lie, that the planet is 6000 years old, that all the natural formations on earth were formed by some physically impossible massive flood, that the craters on the moon were formed by geysers errupting from earth and hitting it during said flood, that dinosaurs were on the ark, that all of humanity came from one dudes family after that flood around 4k years ago, that the son of Noah who was cursed that his descendents would be servants were the ones who went to Africa (a view which has been used to justify slavery extensively, EVEN TO THIS DAY), that the Loch Ness Monster is actually a dinosaur and proof of God’s creation, that ‘secularism’ has corrputed science and turned it against god, etc. etc. etc. then you are seriously disadvantaging that child when it comes to learning anything in the sciences.
Nye isn’t condemning religion, he’s condemning right wing extremist evangelical young earth creationism, and in a wold where a lack in scientific literacy is currently harming our ecosystem and reducing our species odds of survival, and as someone who was raised in this fucked up mindset (the reason I know so much about what they teach is because I was taught it as a child), I think his point holds absolutely true when taken in context.
Thanks for the context
Holy shit, someone got corrected on tumblr and didn’t throw a fit over it. Four for you ileolai.